Saturday, October 24, 2009

Off to Newport

  I leave in the morning, but thought I would check in on the Wikis before I left.  Some of you are doing quite well and I would be proud to share the kind of work you are doing with other instructors...others are busily discussing the sexual preferences of the members or discussing underwear styles.  I would ask that you begin to focus more on the former status than the latter.  You have about three more weeks to finish out your project...I'll discuss important topics next Saturday that should be of help, but you have to start picking some of the planning steps up through your reading.  Remember, use the web as a resource to look at real world programs like the one I have asked you to build and then come to me with questions specific to your project.  On Saturday I will be asking you to think through the steps in the planning model we are discussing in reference to your own project and then report that back to the group.  If you have done some of that work ahead of time it will go smoother and we'll get more done.  I will be checking the blog and wikis each day and providing comments through the blog, so it might be helpful to you to stop in during the morning and see what I have shared...as always, it is your call...but I am hoping to be able to provide you some help.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. M,
    Saturday's class was very helpful. Great technique to get us moving on our wikis, but more importantly give us a better understanding of what we are supposed to be doing for the wikis.

    ReplyDelete