Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day One

   If you have found the blog you have accomplished the initial task.  I will blog here after every class with my observations and answers to questions that I receive after class.  I will also blog here during the weeks that we do not meet because of my attendance at conferences or accreditation visits.  Both of these activities are closely related to our topic, so I will discuss them as well as the assigned readings in those blog posts.  I expect you to check the blog at a minimum of once a week, as I will also be asking questions of you that I will pose during our class sessions.  Please join the blog as a follower, that way I know that you have found it and are linked into this Web 2.0 tool.  Thanks.  This is our way of open communication, so that everyone sees the questions that you have about our topics.  If you need to communicate with me privately, use the email address provided on the syllabus.

No comments:

Post a Comment