Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Learning 2009 - Wednesday

The conference is coming to an end today.  At the moment, Betsey Myers is talking about authentic leadership...she is one of the talented professionals that we have here.  I just finished presenting on social media with the CLO of CA (Computer Associates) to a group of about 100.  Got a hand on Veteran's Day and plenty of questions.  The folks from industry were amazed that the military was using tools such as blogs and wikis...they are worried about security even behind their firewalls, but we are using them extensively throughout the Army.  I hope all is well with your group work..I've looked in and some groups are doing quite well and others have a bit of work to do.  I have posted the wiki rubric, which is my key to grading your collaborative work, in the Course Resources Page of the wiki.  You can find it at the bottom of the page when you want to view it.  I look forward to seeing all of you next week.  I'm on my Blackberry if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment